Parkland College Scholarship Applications
Welcome! Feel free to explore available Parkland College scholarships using the Search button below. Applying for any scholarship requires login.
Note: Only admitted students will be awarded Parkland College scholarships. Apply for admission to Parkland College at parkland.edu/ApplyNow. Once you have been admitted, you will use your Student User ID and password to apply for scholarships.
How to Apply for Scholarships:
- Please complete and submit the Parkland College Scholarship Application using the Apply Now button below. This single application allows you to be considered for multiple scholarships. Some scholarships may require supplemental applications, which will only maximize the number of scholarships you are eligible to receive.
- FAFSA: For scholarships based on need, you must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 15, 2021. Visit fafsa.gov to file your FAFSA.
- Deadlines: Parkland College accepts scholarship applications twice a year: once in the fall and spring semesters.
- Fall 2021 Scholarships: Due March 15, 2021
- Spring 2022 Scholarships: Due November 1, 2021
- SWFT Program - This is a special program that requires a specific application. The application is currently open. Students should only complete this application if they want to be considered for this program.
- Notifications: Parkland College will notify you, through your Parkland student email account, of any scholarship award(s) you have been selected to receive. You will also receive a confirmation once your application is complete, or if we need additional information. Completing an application does not guarantee an award. Note: Only recipients will be notified of award selection
For questions regarding this scholarship site, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 217/351-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Foundation Office at 217/355-3165 or email@example.com